• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need to ask this question about new publish...

T

TheGwy

How often do the small figurines change in new room in doom, where Z Claw spawns or used to spawn, change? and what's purpose of all the items on table? and can we play that game

G

figurines? I just double checked the screenie I took of that room on test, I don't see a figurine, nor a game??

What am I missing?

I

imported_Hanna

I havent even found a new room, just redecorated ones. Where is the new room?

G

The room where the zirconic claw spawns is not just re-decorated, it's totally changed in size and shape.

Which kinda begs the question 'What will happen next time the claw is due to spawn?'

I can think of 3 possibilities.
1. it will spawn as normal, in the new room
2. it will spawn somewhere else in Doom
3. It won't spawn at all, because the devs forgot that's where it's supposed to be and the new decor blocks it spawning

(No. 3 because I allow for the fact that the devs might be as human as I, and it's the kind of thing I would have forgotten about)

G

Petra despite your niceties that almost seems like a flame.

I'm so proud of you.

[/hug]

T

TheGwy

well right now it's only on Origin sicne they're the only one that have the publish