• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need to aplogize for the VP last night

S

Steveo

Ricky and Lucy went into the vp and luckly came out alive. We were in the middle of the cog rounds and my wife had to leave our daughter got sick. So it was not bad playing 2 toons when you are in the cog round but try playing 2 when you are in the pie round. I put lucy at the top so when i stunned him i would use her to knock him back. I will say I am not good at multi tasking but that required quick and fast thinking. I just want to aplogize if the other toons thought ricky and lucy was not doing as much as they should. It was me steveo stunning the back and front when i was able and keeping lucy alive til my wife got back. I know I was in the VP with huddles, sir crumblebrains, little stubby, rosie and few more. So if you read this post I aplogize its hard playing 2 toons on the pie round.

steveo

F

Fangs McWolf

I'm sure that if anyone noticed anything, they probably knew something was up when there would be activity and then no activity (repeating). Happens to everyone.

:p

B

Bumbledogswirls

SOmetimes, people have to leave, toontown is slightly inconsiderate that way...:stir: ah well, it's okay! It's happened to me a ton of times, "Come up and help me" , etc. So my friends have to keep me alive. Tape downt he control key, and run through whatever is needed!:stretcher:

S

Stubby

I hope your daughter is feeling better. But hey, don't worry, I didn't even notice. In fact, I had to leave my desk for a couple minutes last nite during the cog fight at cfo, coudln't be helped. It happens to all of us. There is life outside of Toontown, I think. Anyways, you did a pretty good job to keep both toons alive!!!

BTW, if you need to do vp runs, let me know. I'm on most anytime.:popcorn:

A

andy1796

yea i can do a v.p. anytime. but i'm watching a movie off a torrent now i found so i might be on in a little bit

S

Stubby

I'm sorry I couldnt make it last night. My daughter is an administrator on a couple of forums and there were problems she had to take care of last night. I cant wait until she gets her computer online. This drives me CRAZY!! :coco:

L

loadexfa

yea i can do a v.p. anytime. but i'm watching a movie off a torrent now i found so i might be on in a little bit
Maybe I'm being rude, but why are you advertising that you're watching a pirated movie?

Josh

L

loadexfa

Stevo, you did great, I had no complaints. We had a good group, our stunners did a great job and everyone kept the low laffers (like my Sir Crumblebrains) alive. Love doing Stratics runs. ;)

Josh