• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need some help I want waterfalls on my house

• Thread starter TexasBlack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TexasBlack

:thumbup: Ok I heard that it takes special tiles to create the waterfall effects on a house. However I can't seem to find them when I bring up the customize house menu. Secondly I use the KR client as the latest client it should have all the content of previous versions including those of Mondain's Legacy which I still have on my computer. Yet I'm having problems finding the tiles or those of lava either was I wrong? I appreciate any and all suggestions I just want to make a house with a wall of waterfalls I've seen them around so I know they are possible thanks in advance.:thumbup::popcorn:

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look under the arch tiles section on the customization menu tool. As for the lava, the only ones that I know of would be the floor tiles, which would be under the floor tiles section on the tool.

And as an aside, while KR will have the artwork files for newer items, etc. just having KR won't give you access to them as KR isn't actually an expansion, its just a client. Not saying this directly to you, just that the way you worded it in your post might make some newer player who happens to read it think they are supposed to have everything that was released with the ML expansion pack when they created their account with SE or something (which there has been a few lately that have done that).

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to own a house on Baja that had a magnificent waterfall on its east side, along with tons of plants. I didn't do the original house design, so I can't take any credit for the waterfall and plantings. All I ever did to that building was redesign the rooms on the west side so it would be functional as a guild house.

Below are some screenshots of the house in the regular play window and in construction mode. Hopefully they'll give you some ideas on how to build a giant waterfall.

Note: Click the images to make them show up larger in a separate window.

T

TexasBlack

:thumbup: I do appreciate it ok so here is what I did so far. I had to relog into mondains' legacy to even see the tiles for the lava and waterfall. First I tried to make a lava roof then I found out it was'nt legal so I switched to having it on the ground next to th house and I wondered about the waterfalls so I put them in but do I need to put the water tiles where it starts and on the bottom or just the top? See I'm trying to just have an waterfall arch by the opening in the wall so I can run instead of the standard door. Another thing that's bothering me is that I want to have a wall above the waterfall on ther next floor up but it keeps showing up as red so I don't know how to get it to work. So I tried to commit it again and this time it says I have an illegal object I'm still trying to find that. The lava tiles are next to the waterfall tiles would that mess it up? It is all very confusing any help would be appreciated.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may have to have your floor tiles start one tile further back with each floor that you add to the waterfall in order to have it look good.

T

TexasBlack

:thumbup: I wanted to think you for all the great advice. I did manage to finish building it the way I wanted it . I did have to use the 2d ml client to do it but I'm glad it's done. Now I just need to move all my stuff. :lol: oh here is a quick pic of it.