• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need mummies...

J

JoyousGard

Is there a place with just a few mummies and not much else... that spawns real quick?

Just saw that my Unicorns tactics starts real low...

I am getting good gains from 2 slow spawning mummies in deceit at front door...

J

JoyousGard

Never mind... Deceit was good enough for getting to the next tactics level.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, low level undead are great for training low level combat skills.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Covetous level 3 has a single room mummy spawn. Room is located west from the large lich room, and has a single ankh in it. There's the rotting corpse room in Covetous level 4, with 2 mummies spawning besides the rotting corpse. Can lure the rotting corpse away and kill the mummies, but it's quite a busy place...

There's a room where 3 mummies spawn in the Central Dungeon in Ilshenar, but the spawn isn't that fast. There's the first rooms in Deceit, as you mentioned in your own post. There are loose mummy spawns in several places, but area-wise not interresting enough to try and train a pet...

I think the mummy spawn in the rotting corpse room is the fastest spawning one. On the other hand, I never see a soul in that 3 mummy Ilshenar room, and I like paragon chests, so...

G

For low level training...and most training in general, I use the Trog's in painted cave. They have alot of hps, don't do much damage, and if you get 3-5, the combat skills go up pretty quick.