• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] i need help

O

omendeng

i need to know a good archer tamer TEMP for my charr plz post good ones the one i am running is.
120 arch 100 anat 100 taming 110 lore 50 chiv 80 heal 70 vet :danceb:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i need to know a good archer tamer TEMP for my charr plz post good ones the one i am running is.
120 arch 100 anat 100 taming 110 lore 50 chiv 80 heal 70 vet :danceb:
That is what the taming forum is for. There are many templates listed that include archery.

Just do a search under the UO Tamer forum and then search by the keyword archery. Hope that helps.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
120 archery
120 tactics
115 lore
110 taming
110 vet
75 chiv
70 med

This is my favorite hybrid pvp/pvm archer/tamer template. More complicated than a lot of tamer templates (read: mage/weaver/tamer, mage/necro/tamer), but much more fun. Highly versatile, too.