• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) I need help with the 5 part 20th anniversary story

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone lead me to a description of the actual playing of the latest five part storyline in the game. I have six accounts, am a 20 year vet, and feel terribly lost at the moment. Possibly because I am 78 in real life, although all my characters are in their 30's. Thanks for any help!!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Shameless plugging of my own work ;)

Ultima Online 20th Anniversary Arc ~ The Shattered Obelisk

The Shattered Obelisk Part 2 - Exotic Treasures

The Shattered Obelisk Part Three Walkthrough

OR here in our wiki

20th Anniversary Event - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

OR there is information on uo.com as well...rather obscure but a few little guides in there

20th Anniversary Event Arc – Ultima Online

Long story short..since you only have 8 days before the first 4 parts are no longer doable:

Doing trade deals lead to being Ambushed and us finding peculiar items on the corpses (NOT needed but hints at creatures/people of pagen beliefs)

Going to Destard,Deciet or Hythloth to kill things to get special maps for special treasure that we need for part 3
(The 3 pagen spells, red and black candles, obsidian, blackmoor and executioner cap}

Part 3 had us meeting Mythran and finding items to become Warriors of Ether to fight the titans
(See part 3 walkthrough above)

Part 4 is the invasion of said titans in various cities

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Part V starts on September 28th.

I would be glad to help sometime :)