• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need help with my Staircase cave entrance please!

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I built a spiral staircase and I am trying to black it out and make it look like a cave entrance. I'm able to stack the cloth and get most of the opening blacked out but I cant seem to get the cloth on the NW side of the stairs to go up high enough to black out that area.

Does anyone have any advice or a link they can post to help me out on this please?

T

Tazar

Is this on a top floor? Try placing a ladder over the area, then climb the ladder and target yourself with a goza mat. Lock down the cloth on the mat and remove the mat and ladder. You should then be able to lower the cloth into place.

If it is not on a top floor, then I'd need to look at things to see how to make it work.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having been the originator of this idea hit me up on siege next time you see me on I'll come give you a few options =)