• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] I need gear

Hello!

I gulped down some scrolls and now I am roughly here:

• 110 Anatomy (don't have a 120 scroll)
  • 110 Tactics (no 120 scroll)
  • 107 + 13 = 120 Throwing (13 on ring or bracelet)
  • 120 Mysticism
  • 120 Focus
  • 100-120 Chivalry (goal is 120)
I have an imbuing character and all other crafting skills, most if not all of the resources (including forged metals if need be) and the following artifacts:
  1. Mace and Shield Reading Glasses
  2. Crimson Cincture
  3. Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
  4. Shroud Of The Condemned
  5. Void Infused Kilt
  6. Breastplate Of The Berserker
Now I'm absolutely overwhelmed with Runic Reforging etc. Can I build a suit around those artifacts or at least some of them? Do I need LRC or should I carry reagents? Leather, plate? Do I even need Runic Reforging? Suit building gives me a headache. It doesn't need to be the "perfect" suit. But I want to be effective.

Where do I begin?

Kind regards

DifferenceDifference

PS: I have almost no gold left, so I can't buy much.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

I gulped down some scrolls and now I am roughly here:

• 110 Anatomy (don't have a 120 scroll)
  • 110 Tactics (no 120 scroll)
  • 107 + 13 = 120 Throwing (13 on ring or bracelet)
  • 120 Mysticism
  • 120 Focus
  • 100-120 Chivalry (goal is 120)
I have an imbuing character and all other crafting skills, most if not all of the resources (including forged metals if need be) and the following artifacts:
  1. Mace and Shield Reading Glasses
  2. Crimson Cincture
  3. Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
  4. Shroud Of The Condemned
  5. Void Infused Kilt
  6. Breastplate Of The Berserker
Now I'm absolutely overwhelmed with Runic Reforging etc. Can I build a suit around those artifacts or at least some of them? Do I need LRC or should I carry reagents? Leather, plate? Do I even need Runic Reforging? Suit building gives me a headache. It doesn't need to be the "perfect" suit. But I want to be effective.

Where do I begin?

Kind regards

DifferenceDifference

PS: I have almost no gold left, so I can't buy much.
First question (as with everything) what are you PRIMARILY healing with? Hit Life Leech? Chivalry? Healing Stone? Cleasing Wind?

Are you playing in Stone Form most of the time? Are you using Protection? FC/FCR?

Short answer, yes use LRC, use Mace & Shields & Berserker's & Ranger's Cloak.

No you don't need reforging, use whatever armor type gives you 3 LMC, I think it's Stone so you can get 55 LMC.

It should be perfect, if you have all the craft skills and Imbuing you can make perfect.

Start by using a spreadsheet to total mods on the artifact and equipment that isn't crafted/Imbued, then fill in the gaps in what you need, take into account Stone Form.

I would be disappointed to play this with anything less than all 85's in Stone Form and Protection if you're using it (which you probably should and it'll make the suit slightly easier.) 100 LRC, 100 DI, 55 LMC, 40 HCI (you get 5 from being gargoyle), 25 HP, 25 Str and as much SSI/Stam/Mana as you can... Throwing and Stone Form aren't the perfect match as it's like playing an Archer but starting with a 10 SSI penalty.

Stats depend on your suit, but I'd aim for 150 Str/HP, 180+ Stam, 50+ Mana..

First question (as with everything) what are you PRIMARILY healing with? Hit Life Leech? Chivalry? Healing Stone? Cleasing Wind?
Cleansing Winds and the Obsu-something chivalry spell. And the mysticism healing stone.

Are you playing in Stone Form most of the time? Are you using Protection? FC/FCR?
hm I don't know yet. I just attended a turtle hunt and started as a gargoyle, then transformed into stone form for the poison protection (which helped a lot).

Short answer, yes use LRC, use Mace & Shields & Berserker's & Ranger's Cloak.
Very well.

No you don't need reforging, use whatever armor type gives you 3 LMC, I think it's Stone so you can get 55 LMC.
55 LMC, that's a nice goal, I shall try that.
It should be perfect, if you have all the craft skills and Imbuing you can make perfect.

Start by using a spreadsheet to total mods on the artifact and equipment that isn't crafted/Imbued, then fill in the gaps in what you need, take into account Stone Form.

I would be disappointed to play this with anything less than all 85's in Stone Form and Protection if you're using it (which you probably should and it'll make the suit slightly easier.) 100 LRC, 100 DI, 55 LMC, 40 HCI (you get 5 from being gargoyle), 25 HP, 25 Str and as much SSI/Stam/Mana as you can... Throwing and Stone Form aren't the perfect match as it's like playing an Archer but starting with a 10 SSI penalty.

Stats depend on your suit, but I'd aim for 150 Str/HP, 180+ Stam, 50+ Mana..
Sounds very nice to me. But is it really possible to get all this with just imbuing? I guess I'll have to get started mining some stone now.

Thanks for this starting point!

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Cleansing Winds and the Obsu-something chivalry spell. And the mysticism healing stone.
So you are casting spells to heal. Then next question is do you have FC/FCR or play in Protection?

hm I don't know yet. I just attended a turtle hunt and started as a gargoyle, then transformed into stone form for the poison protection (which helped a lot).
If you do you need to take it into account when making the suit.

Sounds very nice to me. But is it really possible to get all this with just imbuing?
Yes.