• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need friends...

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I play online with my brother and an old friend. Our day was a LOT different. We are getting used to all this stuff again.

I would really like a few PVM active players to do Shame and Despise and whatever else with.

Join my guild, we have a TS server. My brother and friend work normal jobs so are on at night and weekends. I on the other hand, am a producer so I make my own hours.

I mostly play during the day an into the night.

I have a crafter that can do and make anything, and have.

My chars names are: Tesla, Tesla Wear, DB YES YES YES, (thief has hidden name so I can have some private evil time) and Screaming Viking... Screaming Viking will be my main and is a two handed Bush, Pally, Swords. Getting used to using such a diverse character.

Anyway, I would like friends to put a blue in the guild, or anybody returning like us three are to join the guild and help me build this thing. I did my years of PVP with The Fallen Lords on Pac... I am pretty much over it, but not against it. I would be willing to go on TC to re-learn pvp in the trailer park (Yew gate).

Anyway, hit me up if you wanna join and help me keep things active.

Zanaver

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would love to run some dungeons with you sometime, but I can't join your guild. I play during the day too so I will try to find you.