• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need an experienced Sampires input

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I need some info from an experienced Sampire player

I run with 204 Stamina .... all platemail suit (6 pieces) ..... resists are 75/75/75/75/80 ....

Skills are
Bushido 120
Swordsmanship 120
Tactics 120
Magic Resist 110
Anatomy 100
Parrying 110
Necromancy 100

DCI 20/20

Not sure what else you might need ...... the question is what could my Stamina drop down to during a Battle with one of the bosses .....

I see that allot of people choose around 150 as a target ... I thinking more along the lines of 180 so with my Stamina being at 204

Wanna see what weapons will need some SSI on them to keep up with 1.25

Please advise .... GR

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I personally run 20 SSI from Ring/Bracer only. This requires 180 stam to swing a double axe at 1.25s. My build has 193 stamina and overcapped dex on it to act as a buffer for things like Clumy/Curse or Dreadhorn's -20 stat aura. If I'm debuffed, I end up at 183 stamina at the worst, which still allows me to swing at 1.25s. I also run full metal armor for the stam loss prevention, I find it much preferable over the LMC bonus from studded.

I don't use resisting spells, so you may want to see how much you get debuffed for with your 110 resisting and overcap accordingly. I'm a chiv sampire, so on on the off chance I take a huge hit and drop stam that isn't leeched back, I can cast Divine Fury to refresh my stamina.

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the reply Khyro .....

Based on your post, plus past posts of others who's opinions I respect, I decided to go with these two axes

Both will allow me to maintain 1.25SS with 180 Stamina ... which with my 204 Stamina I should have plenty of buffer

And it will give me two weapons to compare ... busy schedule this week. Hopefully I'll have time over the next few days to at least see how far I get .... Thanks everyone ... GR

Interesting Side note ... success for reforging 100% Elementals seemed pretty high on the Two Handed Axe. I went thru 40 of them .... and ended up with 9 with 100% of assorted Elementals ... of course Fire was only one :)

upload_2018-5-2_7-42-25.png

upload_2018-5-2_7-42-42.png

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
use this swing speed calculator to determine how much SSI and stamina you need to swing your weapon at max speed:

SSI Calc | Knuckleheads.dk

Just select what weapon you wish to use, then put in how much stamina you are running, and then your combined swing speed increase.
Play around with stamina values to see how it affects your swing speed ...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Why does neither of those axes have hit stamina leech?
It is FAR more important than hit life leech, specially if it is a Navrey killer. Navrey hits HARD and kills your stamina.
You don't have chiv to cast divine fury to refresh your stamina either!

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not fair to jump in so late in the thread.

All I can say is that I’ve never seen my stamina go below 186-190 .... I start at 204

With my resists being what they are, all platemail suit, parry and bushido what they are, 20 dci ... and I have a macro setup to switch to a broadsword and 50% epots ecru ring to drink a greater refresh potion.

Other than that no reason.

If it doesn’t work I’ll find out soon enough I guess

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Things been really busy at work so I couldn't reply earlier! D:

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I hear you on that "work thing"

Since your my buddy and haven't steered me wrong yet I made a 3rd Axe

upload_2018-5-5_6-51-49.png

I have all three of them setup in my macros ..... that way I have all three to try out ....

Thanks ..... GR

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For anyone that may need it I marked out the path to Navrey ....

There's a teleporter along the way ... teleporter #4 .... and just before you get to Navrey you go into this big white blobby thing that's actually another transporter

upload_2018-5-5_6-58-34.png