• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I need a price on an old cloak

S

SirButch

I have a cloak and was wondering what the price range on an item would be.
In the title it says : A cloak made by Kistish [Exceptional] (Blessed).

S

SirButch

Im just curious if any one knows anything about this cloak. Mainly how old and a price range. thank you

T

Teufel_Hund

Im just curious if any one knows anything about this cloak. Mainly how old and a price range. thank you
Pretty old all depends on buyer but comfortably between 5 and 15 million. It has three things going for it; Dbl Blessed, Dbl Exceptional and Made By. Too bad it is not Sewn by because then you could double the numbers.

R

rajadeah

I agree with Teuful on the price range and the [ ] Tags on the [Exceptional] add even more to it and help date it back at least 8 years

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty old all depends on buyer but comfortably between 5 and 15 million. It has three things going for it; Dbl Blessed, Dbl Exceptional and Made By. Too bad it is not Sewn by because then you could double the numbers.
Hi, Teufel. I thought old objects were either "Made By" or "Sewn By", depending on the the item type, and I thought they were equally old. Is that not true? Are some old cloaks "Made By" and others "Sewn By"?

T

Teufel_Hund

Hi, Teufel. I thought old objects were either "Made By" or "Sewn By", depending on the the item type, and I thought they were equally old. Is that not true? Are some old cloaks "Made By" and others "Sewn By"?
It is a good thing you asked that on a Friday....hmm will need to talk to some peeps