• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need a little push in the right direction, questions?

Hellstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently returned to the game, and left sonoma with my main, and a ton of stoned skills.

I love the community here, but do have a few questions???

1. Sonoma was empty, anyone that knows of a trammel housing spot, or that has a plot for cheap... PM me... I would be ok with fel, but I have a buttload of old junk and doom arties, that I need to put on a vendor.

2. Looking for a vendor that has decent midrange Garg armor for a mage... I took my tamers skills and dropped them on my main, I used a garg token to change races. Pros: I can move quickly with a greater dragon. Cons: none of my old gear works now.

3. what can i alter for a garg and how? I have some glasses, and crimson, a shield, and a few things... can any of that be altered for a garg? Im kinda lost on this subject.

if anyone has any answers, shoot me a PM or just post here... thanks everyone!

C

Calat

To save you the heart ache and to do you a nice turn since you think I was being Debbie downer, I will give you my tower and everything in it.It is worthless anyway.Leave me your ICQ on this board and I will contact you( if I dont get banned before). It has anything you could need or something you can sell to get what you need.I think I have over 100 heritage tokens cost 1 mil each,close to every toko dye and three or 4 of the newest ones, tons of lampost ,two of the newest braizers,. Barber kits ..... atleast I can know I gave it to someone who is enjoying himself.

Hellstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry your not enjoying UO anymore. After your 100% sure your not sticking around you can message me.

icq ... 635668056

I have read some of your posts, and it seems like you did at one time enjoy the game. I also read were your troubles began. Sounds like a bunch of ignorant preteen mouth breathers ruined your experience. I am certainly not looking for a hand out. But if you really dont plan on sticking around I will be glad to put your home to good use.

Hellstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i take back everything I said about Calat being a debbie downer... I did in fact get an ICQ from her... I logged in and met with her.

I am now the owner of a fully stocked stone keep. I do not know what kind of savagery would make someone so kind loose faith in UO. But i can assure you, her and her husband must be decent people.

I can not say thank you enough!

Hellstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I looked through the keep... yup 70 heritage tokens, and enough rubble and old holiday gifts that I have over 1.3 million turn in points so far.

Amazing act of kindness... it never happened to me in UO before...

Im just so very thankful!