• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need a guild

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
PVP, PVM.

Someone active during the week to do spawns and other PVM stuff. I don't mind PVP, I was in Fallen Lords on Pac for 3-5 years on and off.

I want to experience the game. I have a finished Sampire, and a finished crafter. I am well off on armor and jewlery so I don't need handouts. I just came back last month with my brother and longtime UO friend who also may be willing to join... again, they don't need handouts either. Just a big guild to make playing more fun. And some advice on what to do and how to do it because things have changed a LOT since 2008 the last time I played.

I have TS3.

I don't want drama, just a bunch of gamers.

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh, my ICQ is 245643878

I really don't want a new guild starting up. I would like something established.... I feel I have earned that.