• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] I need a good bard template

C

cac

Im working on my bard i got the following skills to work with

prov 120
music 120
disc will be 120 eventually
peace 118

then add in magery eval etc i need a good hunting char for shame $ maker etc

I got a tamer char also but i wanna leave her at sw/tamer. Or disco tamer but i love sw too much. please some incite please.
I
I also wanna get the mastery's going too

Z

Zero Day

You can do shame right now.

My bard has 0 eval and 85 magery. This allows me to cast EVs on occasion, but really I just provo stuff together. I can usually keep 6 or so air eles going at a time, or a smaller number of nastier customers from the lower level going at each other. Don't actually use my EVs that much, but discord will make the going much faster.

I was using the provo mastery for the extra HP, damage output and healing for my summons, but since the summons don't really rate that high damage output. (RisingColosus from mysticism would probably be a much better choice) I tried out peace making and found that I was saved from sure death quite a bit by the damage reduction and regeneration. Not to mention with my bard at 120 music/provo/peace, I laugh off most poison. Cant remember the last time my bard had to cast any heal or cure spell.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup i love the peace mastery spells with my tamer, can run both spells at once with no med for quite a long time....nice for creatures with area affects or target you if ya get too close.
I tried the provo spells and with my tamer didnt see too much in damage increase.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
both are good for summones, peace and provo

i run the provo one right now with my vollems, seems to make them hit a LOT better, they must have crappy HCI normally, haha