• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I must admit today was a good day

W

Whutupcuz

Well the home team pretty much ran the series today tons of pvp action all over the board again great works on both sides but props are needed where props are due KOC FTW!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well the home team pretty much ran the series today tons of pvp action all over the board again great works on both sides but props are needed where props are due KOC FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Was a good fight day for sure. Lotta fun in the Shadowlords base. Ya'll dug in deep and repelled us well....good job! *props*

W

Whutupcuz

yes because we ARE SPARTANS!!! ;0 newayz that freakin yew battle was massive and i actually seen Verum, Amanda, Felgor, and the other stealthiers out there that participated....well they dont last long unstealthed but at least i actually saw them (Drag bar click explode rinse and repeat)

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

When I went to bed, KOC had just gated out of the base and TnA was retaking the sigils. What happened after that?