• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I miss you all so very much!

T

therogon

From Dyllon of Magincia to all her friends -
Some play with me as Dyllon, I also play as Therogon, and I live in the little house on the shores of Magincia.
I miss you all so very much! Life has been very busy but I have a bit of a break coming up soon, and I hope to come back and catch up. I was on briefly after Valentines day to do some cleaning, but other than that my account is untouched, and I miss it! My daughter is getting older and I've been single now for a few months. Are there any other single mothers out there? You'd understand.
If I can this Wednesday I'll try to make the hunt, but no promises. I know Britannia will be waiting for me as steady and patient as ever. Kisses and Hugs!
- Dyllon

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be glad to see you again Dyllon! And yes, I can understand how real life rudely interfers with UO! Dang it!

Cya soon!

L

Luna du Selene

Dyllon, I've raised my son as a single mom, and he's since thanked me for it.
I miss you too and look forward to seeing you again! :hug: