• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I may be looking for you

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So my 18x18 has a bit of a problem. It needs massive organizing. I have boxes everywhere and currently have nothing really sorted. I excel in many things in game and life however, organization is not my strong suit. So if you are excellent at organizing I have an opportunity for you! Come organize my home and I will pay you 5 million gold. The perfect candidate will be known on stratics and has a character on Napa. They will also be able to be co-owned to a house and able to start very soon. Gold can be given on Atlantic or on Napa.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use classic. I've tried organizing with EC because of it's grid view but tbh I'm a bit ADD so going through every box, crate, pouch and bag will drive me nearly insane.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes and to sweeten the pot I'll toss in 3 charges of a forged tool of artifacts

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm on Atlantic. I wouldn't be able to do it until next week over the three days and then Christmas Eve during the day. Let me know if that works. I do have a character or a few on Napa too.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If kelmo likes ya im good with that. :D

I usually play between 7-8 est so when you want to meet up just give a yell in pm here. If you want to take a look at what your getting into my 18x18 is s sw of the s gate of luna in a little clearing in the wooded area. Sandstone 3 story owned by ferrious.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweetheart all you had to do was ask.... Maid service.
I will be happy to help you. I have been on Napa from day 1. 99% of Napa people know me well... even King Teddy
so if you want help just ask....