• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I made a new toon

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have almost have waited 24 hours. I made it last night. I wonder how long it going to take for the name to get approved.

I am back to playing but i cant go to any of sundays runs.

C

Crazy Fireball

Sometimes it takes a few days for people to get a name approved.

Once it took me a few days, sometimes its log in and out and then its done, but it vaies on how busy toontown is.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah now i got it rejected two times with different names. Oh well trying to make a perfect black cat name that work trying names before Octorber:D

T

Tiff McWolf

It took me 5 days to get Armpit Hare approved.

But it only took me 30 minutes to get Coffee Toffee Twisted Frostee approved

C

Crazy Fireball

It took me 5 days to get Armpit Hare approved.

But it only took me 30 minutes to get Coffee Toffee Twisted Frostee approved
LOL, clever names

Sometimes simple ones take longer, for no reason.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I know what to name my black cat in Halloween LOL. Black cat name for this year is Prof. Bingo McCastle. :danceb: yeah it take awhile. I don't think they like McDuck names lol.

L

Little Sadie

Took me two weeks to get a horse named Buck Nekkid approved. Of course they kept rejecting it and I had to keep resubmitting it.