• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I lubs our mods...

• Thread starter Asmodi_Mhul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Asmodi_Mhul

After reading whatever the hell shard forum that Footrot directed us too and the thread just start to get intersting until Dor wussed out.... I gotta say...
*hugs Kelmo and Dola*
Jesus, no wonder the Siege forum is the most active shard forum on Stratics. Those other mods won't let them have any fun at all

D

Dor of Sonoma

Don't be pooping in someone else's yard, dear. I don't particularly care for shoveling someone else's....stuff.

*grins*

Keep yer dog in yer own backyard, mkay?

G

******************** WAVES TO DOR*********************

Don't mind Asmo he just doesn't know ye ! haha *hugs*

I still have that chr. on ye shard there..forget where I left her last been so long since the memorial service...but she is on ye shard..somewhere !

G

Don't love me too much. I locked it here too. I wish I did not have too. I feel we all know how we feel though.

G

Ghost of Siege

I know Dor...been banned from the YMCA a couple times.

Ghost Knight

D

Dor of Sonoma

*hugs*

You're probably logged out in the Guesthouse...I hope!

I miss you. :)

G

Ghost of Siege

Yeah...think I was on my second unban for good behavior when I left. *smiles*

G

Nah I walked all over felucca from the guest house to get to a town and DOH forgot YEW was right there, had not had my morning coffee yet so I ..blew right past it, mosey'd over toward Brit, Minoc, and wherever all over, just touring Sonoma felucca, but I forgot where I parked that character when I was done wandering all of fel on Sonoma ! HAHA

I miss yu too, ye have to catch me up on any of ye latest and greatest art shows !

G

Don't be pooping in someone else's yard, dear. I don't particularly care for shoveling someone else's....stuff.

*grins*

Keep yer dog in yer own backyard, mkay?

oh hehe Here ya go Dor..pardon our umm.. drama messes on your shard forum hehe.

<center>

I probably should get an ever BIGGER one for Kelmo to clean up some stuff up here. hehe

G

Ghost of Siege

I logged in yesterday to see if I still had double blessed black sandals for Threnody. All of my characters were logged out in the middle of Felucca outside a keep I sold. I moved everyone to town and stripped them down to just AoS clothes and a pbd item.

G

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have over 30 pbds in banks on Chessie. I was AGAINST them from their conception, STILL AM and I never USED em on Chessie save for 2 for 2 pair of old school black sandles. Everyone bs's about RISK yet dons pbds and blessed stuff ..might as well be TRAMMIES ! Sorry ima very old school here ! HEHE

G

Hi Dor
Do you still have your Siege char you made almost 2 years ago?