• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Love TSO/EAL

D

dinaj

In Light of recent events taking place in game and proof that the population is up I call for Unity. Yes there are glitches but the Dev's are very hard at work and dedicated to saving OUR game.

Let's make this Discussion board positive,helpfull and hopeful.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

In Light of recent events taking place in game and proof that the population is up I call for Unity. Yes there are glitches but the Dev's are very hard at work and dedicated to saving OUR game.

Let's make this Discussion board positive,helpfull and hopeful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the new Ea Land!!! I love the custom content and the new people who are asking questions because we get started on the topic of "in the old days" and hearing about the balloons and no pets, maids, gardners and such makes me laugh because I had so much fun then and the neeb's can't even comprehend the changes. (looks for another gray hair.) I can't believe it's going on 5 years that I have been playing. I haven't stopped playing since my very 1st log-on. LOL

G

I love this game but i havent been able to play it yet grrr updates wont work for me

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

I love this game but i havent been able to play it yet grrr updates wont work for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Find your Ea-Land folder in program files (usually something like c:\program files\Electronic arts\ ea-land) and go to the TSOClient folder. Use the file TSOclient.exe to launch the game and avoid the updater.

I think I said that right, if not, someone please correct me, lol.