• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I love Siege........

T

TeleV

Hmmm........I give credit to JSV trying to fight, but all I see is corpse laying all over the shard.

Yes....I guess we finally realized that we must change our templates to fight JSV, and its sure is working.

Actually I hate to finally say this......JSV's gimp tactics with 50% stealth dismounters, 40% tamers, and 10% other temps are really not that difficult to fight.

Are we having fun JSV? I sure am!!!!!!! Lets continue these good fights.

P.S. do any of you need to buy some loot back? icq me

K

Kat SP

Adapt, overcome and then sell their loot back! lol I love it!

S

Strycher

*deleted* not going to board PvP

This is the only important part of this post though: I have had more fun in the last 3 nights than I have had in a LONG time on Siege. The fights have been downright adrenaline pumping! Thanks to TNA and KOC and friends for giving me somebody to fight. That is what makes this game for me and I truly appreciate it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't really like making these posts, but I almost feel that I need to to counter Mono's insanely one-sided perspective on things.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem with board PVP, it's all one sided and usually lives in either posters head.

you may think you are making complete sense and the other poster will think "I pwned you wit l33tn3ss" is a logical and poignant response.

However these one sided and often misunderstood posts usually never change anyones mind.

S

Strycher

Your right...I removed my post because I am not going to that level

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your right...I removed my post because I am not going to that level

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally pwned you n00b

lowel