• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Lost It All - DOND

Laidback

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I lost it all on Deal or No Deal, UO style, last night. Things were going good and I was on my way to winning 170 Million UO Gold. Low numbers were coming up through the early rounds. I was feeling good about it. I was offered 46 Million to walk away at one point but I decided to keep going and then ***BAM*** the 10 Million showed up in the late rounds. I kept going and it came down to winning 20 Million or the 3 Million minimum. Well, I had 10 Gold in my box and ended up with 3 Million Gold. It was still a fun game.

Looking forward to the next show in two weeks on Pacific and a chance to win 180 Million Gold.
Thanks to the Deal or No Deal team and Stratics!!!

1684701042781.png

DJ_Sandman

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We even gave you a chance to change boxes on the last round. :)

It was a classic great game!!!