• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I looking someone.

kanada01

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hi guys.

I looking someone.

I play in Balhae Shard and have Vendor at Luna west gate

Today someone bought a sample Book of Mastery for 10 mil.

I'm selling the Book of Mastery for 50k.

This is also expensive, but I never thought it would sell for 10mil.

I will only take the price of the item and refund the rest.

If someone knows this fool, tell him.

And I have a Bulletin Board in my house, so you can write here.

Something unimaginable has happened!

10mil Book of Mastery.

1.png

kanada01

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
And the result.

I have tried several contacts to solve this problem.

I also tried to call the GM to solve the problem.

It wasn't GM's business hours, so I waited for more than 30 minutes, but there was no response.

I sent an email and tried to solve the problem.

Broadsword has sent me a reply that it is impossible.

I decided that someone who bought the Book of Mastery for 10mil would be Crazy rich with very little time but very much money.

I have to sell my vendor a little lower.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Probably a shard hopper that came by for the EM Event that night and bought it. I wouldn't worried about it. Thanks for having a shop on Bahlae. It's helpful.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like an easy 9,95 Mil for the first person to post on the BB.
I´d say that if you don´t know the name of the player, keep the gold.

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a nice thing that you're trying to do, but since there's no way to verify the identify of the buyer, it's impossible to know if the person you're giving the money too really was the one that made the purchase.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
THIS! The person losing the 10 M, likely does not even know it happened. Don't worry about it. It happened, was an accident. Go on with life, stop feeling guilty. Look at the f**ken Pkers that r*ape your 30 minutes hard work at a spawn and kill you and get your PS valued 10M to 180 M one-shot deal in like 5-10 minutes! Pretty sure they do not feel too guilty. Simply put, you sound like an honest person. It was an accident. Dont worry...be happy..:troll:

Last edited: