• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I like this screen shot

S

ShaunOfPac

Lemme give you some background. . . The guild N/A on Sonoma is pretty much a joke. I slaughter every single member of their guild 1v1 (With the exception of Bodo McClintock), and I'm not even all that stellar. I constantly fight them 1v1 and they run like theres no tomorrow, and call the cavalry in (Always in the form of dismount tamers). Anyway, this idiot decided to try me 1v1. When I got low I just chugged a heal pot, didn't bother waste mana casting heals. Whenever he/she got low, zoom right off the screen. Looks like they took enough time to type out some **** talk that they couldn't zip off my screen quite fast enough, lol