• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I LIKE the new (Temporary) Forums.. Here to stay?

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one that likes the nice, simplistic feel of these new forums? Quick reply is quite handy as well.

I really do like it. Will we keep this format (Freja I think mentioned making the areas wider, which I agree with) when things are "Recovered"?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Simplistic? There are more boxes and sub-boxes than ever on this forum.

You want simplistic, bring back the ORIGINAL UHall. The original threaded, non date-slip version. THAT was simplistic.

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps "Simplistic" is the wrong term..

Streamlined? Effecient?

Call it what you want.. I like it.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope they keep Vbulletin boards the just need to finish setting them up and ad some more pluggins. The other boards are very antiquated.

J

Joyous2K

Am I the only one that likes the nice, simplistic feel of these new forums? Quick reply is quite handy as well.

I really do like it. Will we keep this format (Larisa I think mentioned making the areas wider, which I agree with) when things are "Recovered"?
The KR of forums

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like Vbulletin as well, they do obviously need to do a great deal of customization and tweaking, these temporary forums are quite basic right now. With a fully modified and customized Vbulletin system that has all the features of the old boards, I think it will make things much easier for them to manage as opposed to the ubbthreads forum software.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Works for me as-is, except I would like to see a feature that shows all up-to-the-minute dev team postings. This was requested in another thread.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont like them, i look forward to the normal forums being back up. However i do like the quick reply. If they could use that on the normal forums id be all for it.

G

Garaba

Well I really like this forum. I can perform Thread surgery. So we don't lose good posts without removing the bad ones. I can even merge threads!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well I really like this forum. I can perform Thread surgery. So we don't lose good posts without removing the bad ones. I can even merge threads!
I like this forum too, please keep it.
Merge threads sounds great when players keep making new threads on same subject.
I like the forum list, the way General and Shard forums are listed as a group of links on the main forum, that would work for for the crafting forums too so it is possible to access all forums from same page.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I have said in other threads, just make it so we can delete our own posts and perform other basic operations that we could in the old forums, and I am in.

J

jelinidas

I must say that I like this format a lot better. Speed if for no other reason.