• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] I know this might be a long shot...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I know this might be a long shot, but does anyone have a 120 Mysticism for sale?

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I will pay 5 million for one? Is that even close to what it costs? o_O

Just let me know! :(

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will most likely be a little more then that simply cause so many people need them.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A little more huh? Hmm... Okies then... Paying 8 million for a 120 Myst.

A

Appalachian

It will most likely be a little more then that simply cause so many people need them.
Amen to that. I need one myself. I saw someone say in chat yesterday that they had one but was holding on to it till they are selling for at least 10mil.

Z

Zyn_UO

I'll bet if you stood in Luna for a real long time you would find one, although you would have a better chance if you had un-blessed valuables in your pack while you wait. Just FYI.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll bet if you stood in Luna for a real long time you would find one, although you would have a better chance if you had un-blessed valuables in your pack while you wait. Just FYI.
Haha Zyn ;)

-Kaisa

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*stands in Luna with a packful of stuff, waiting on his Myst PS*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
And some mouse traps in the pack for your fingers :whip: