• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I know this has probably been answered...

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but can someone tell me how to get the bloody UOCart to work? lol..

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IIRC, most of the approved 3rd party map programs for Classic Client require UOAssist to be installed and running, even if just an expired trial account of UOAssist.

And, that Pinco's had something that needed added or turned on to use UOC with the Enhanced Client.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IIRC, most of the approved 3rd party map programs for Classic Client require UOAssist to be installed and running, even if just an expired trial account of UOAssist.

And, that Pinco's had something that needed added or turned on to use UOC with the Enhanced Client.
There's also a custom ui just for Cartographer, for those that don't want to use Pincos. It's called uocart i believe.