• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I just subscribed, but having major problems

G

I have just signed up to pay for tso, but I still can't log into ea land...or sims online for subscribers only...still only lets me get into tc3 only...I need help before my money is wasted

G

Hiya,

At the moment EA Land is closed for maintenance, you can read about it here.

Let us know if you are still having trouble after the city is back up.

Thanks

G

when I was a freeplayer, I was only able to get into tc3, when I would try to log into ea land it took me to what looked like my old betaville login but would be an internal error when I would click on it. That is what it is doing now...could someone else try this while ea land is down and see if they get the same thing?
this doesn't seem like it's a maintanece thing, but I've been wrong before :/

G

Unless you've moved your BV avatars to EA Land you cant play them yet. Try scrolling to the right and make a new avatar for EA Land, after the city is open again of course.

G

So let me get this right, I have to wait until my free trial thingy is up, and wait until my sims get moved to ea land, before I can play there? and if this is right, does that mean I'll have my original sims back? and is there a maintenance tomorrow lol hoping that will be all the questions I have

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

So let me get this right, I have to wait until my free trial thingy is up, and wait until my sims get moved to ea land, before I can play there? and if this is right, does that mean I'll have my original sims back? and is there a maintenance tomorrow lol hoping that will be all the questions I have

[/ QUOTE ]

You can create another sim in Ealand. I don't think you have to wait till your free trial is up. Once the City is back up, try to log into EAland and look for the spots that are open to create a Sim. Unless you have Sims that have been in the merged City's and you want to play those.
Good luck

G

thanks ladies for your help, I think I've figured it out...just still not sure which cities have merged and which have not lol thanks again

G

<blockquote><hr>

thanks ladies for your help, I think I've figured it out...just still not sure which cities have merged and which have not lol thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]All cities except for AV, BF, and BV have merged.