• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I just started playing again and wanted to ask a few things

kn999

Visitor
Okay I have a felucca moonstone but don't know what the hue is or how to find out. This was used to go between facets when trammel was just started.
I have multiple pets from around 2004 maybe and I'm not sure if they are worth anything at all.
I have multiple gift boxes with the stuff still in them:
2010 box (fireworks wand and 2 tokens) Not sure what the tokens are even for.
9th gift box (9th anniversary coin, crystal beggar statue deed)
2- 17th annaversay gift box (4 marble bar, Bar, blackthorn hand towel the only difference is mondane hand towel), Personally engraved broad sword).
2-Green stockings (pile of snow,gingerbread cookies, recipe for cookies, 3 green candy canes, 2 red candy canes, 2006 holiday card), (pile of snow, cookie recipe, 3 cookies, 3 green candy canes)
Red velvet box (a rose in a vase, slice of bacon, 10 valentines cards)
2006 holiday card
Snowy scene of cove
7-Soul stone shard fragments with owner unknown in both green and red
1 soul stone owner unknown
A statue that just says statue from the early 2000
I don't know if ID wands still spawn or not but I have 3
I also have 10 rewards for 124 months
I have a old, old set of coal armor too but doubt I'm selling that

Now I have a question because I'm riding a blue beetle and I don't think I'm allowed to anymore am I?

Thank you for any help

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back!

So to get hues, use a house decorator tool and select get hue. In enhanced client, there is a command for getting hue numbers. You can then cursor items. Have not tried on an old moonstone but I assume it will work.

Pet prices--sorry cannot help you there.

Old tokens--you can see what you can get from any token by clicking it but not following through with a choice. Also, you can always look at the clean up points by clicking on a trash barrel and having it appraise an item. If I recall correctly
2010 wands are worth quite a few clean-up points. I'm now guessing you don't know about clean-up points so here's a link.
More items get added once or twice a year to the cleanup points list.

Holiday items over the years: Holiday Gifts – Ultima Online

ID wands stopped spawning many years ago so have some collector value--also cleanup points value.

You can get the current value of most items by using vendor search. Vendor Search – Ultima Online

Soul stones and frags already claimed but owner unknown are good for lots of cleanup points.

Nothing wrong with a blue beetle. They are good storage.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Pre patch white wyrms, nightmares and all bane dragons are worth a lot.

Post the lore of your pets in the tamer forum and people will tell you what is valuable.

kn999

Visitor
Pre patch white wyrms, nightmares and all bane dragons are worth a lot.

Post the lore of your pets in the tamer forum and people will tell you what is valuable.
Yeah apparently the WW is worth a whole lot because it eats ribs instead of gold and roars when told to attack. There is only suppose to be 2 on the shard and now 3.

Samhain

Adventurer
Welcome Back!! I was looking forward to helping, but well....I notice Gem had you covered completely with links and all!! So now I digress ... Have fun~