• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I just met a new player - HedgedRock the Miner

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I promised I'd post the him photo of my old mule train from the 90's so here it is.

For everyone else, wow, a new player, you don't get that every day! He's 2 months into the game, training mining, and I chatted with him for 45 minutes. If you see him around, give him a hearty welcome and any help you can :)

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at those stats! And who still remembers AR? Those encounters with stuff which would hit your STR and your Plate Arms would fall off! Happy times. Healing 6.2. wow. Lovely nostalgia Pic SPA. And always good to see a new player.

Hedgedhogst

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's pretty awesome! Thank you for posting it. I'm sorry it took me this long to let you know I've seen it. I have a habit of checking out 10 threads at once, from a bazillion different games, then forgetting to reply on almost everything. I'd have loved to watch that parade marching through the town. I tried to recreate it a few days ago. I ended up with a mess-load of horses and llamas strolling off to do their own thing, with the ones that actually behaved getting beaten by mongbats and sewer rats... I think some things should just be left to the experts.

Besides, you should have seen the animal trainers expression when I tried to stable five pack llamas... Needless to say, she wasn't too pleased.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, so that was YOU who clogged up all the stables with llamas!? That smell, that flaked off wool flying everywhere!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, everybody knows that llamas are evil! Except the purple llamas of course, they are cute.