• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I IS A COMING BACK!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I only have one character on Pacific at the moment and I mean that I am back, I am coming back to UO, I have two active accounts where I have all my characters on Europa, I MAY come back to this server, as Europa RP is sort of dying out and not going anywhere, it is sort of uninteresting at the moment.. It was doing good for a while, but lack of involvement and inactivity lately is making RP a little bit rusty on Europa..

If I DO come back to Pacific, it is a huge maybe, moves are always such a pain, but if I do come back, I will begin making plans to rule Pacific..

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know your comming back because i saw you on europa when i was shopping and asked if you were velvathos. and when you do come back you still owe me one mil for a interview i let you have with some guildies that you never made into a book like you said, and then you can rule pac.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know your comming back because i saw you on europa when i was shopping and asked if you were velvathos. and when you do come back you still owe me one mil for a interview i let you have with some guildies that you never made into a book like you said, and then you can rule pac.
When was this? And I don't owe you a million.. *snares*

Also, when did you see me on Europa? I started playing again yesterday, I must have been AFK otherwise I probably would have seen it..