• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I hunger for trolls!

Howdy!

I just for back to uo after many years afk. When I left i shut down all my accounts, dropped my houses and let someone else loot my main acc freely - I honestly never thought i'd be back...

Well anyway here I am and i'm starting from the bottom in a game i nolonger recognize and I brought a friend!

So we need something fun to hunt together and i just got a couple troll slayer weapons, one for each of us, so we'd like to smack some trolls.

We tried to find some in humility jungles but mostly found spiders and rotting corpses. We went to despise, but it seems like dungeons have changed while I was gone.

Anyone know a good stable place to hunt trolls? With a chance for paragon would be fun. I assume felucca dungeons are still like they were and the extra loot sounds tempting, but i expect champion spawns have ensured these dungeons are too infested with high lever pk's to make it even halfway realistic for two newbies to be left alone. I doubt pks settle for robbery these days.

Last edited:

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There are the regular trolls and frost trolls now. If you are looking for regular trolls that also have a chance to turn into paragons, try the compassion mountains. My favorite spot is to go Spirituality, the spider woods (also a lot of reapers and spiders so be careful.) 55o 53'N 12o 39'E Also on any of the ice islands, there are tons of frost trolls just running around here and there.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
www.uoguide.com

search for whatever monster on this website and it will tell you where it spawns. also a great resource for pretty much all game content. some of the pages are a bit dated but 90% of them are helpful, especially for returning players!