• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I heard something about EA giving us Amensty

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I heard that to keep the sims (old ones mostly) in game .. they are going to give the accts everything that they are entitled to ... For the days the acct is entitled ... The locks, Gifts ..... is this true?

I

thats the end of Feb right? and thank you for helping me w/ the question Monkey

I

ummm what email? and was i suppose to get note of this email?

M

Monkeybear

All old players got an e-mail about the changes Luc did his best not to send it to current players

I

how old is old? and this is only for the old players?? or is it for all players? no matter if your not old or not?? .... what is considered old? I have accts ranging from 1280 ??? to 450 ??? .. are my accts to young?

M

Monkeybear

Everyone will get their skill locks that tie in with their entitlment age

If your entitled age is 365+ You get pet statues, 730+ You get trees, 1095+ You get campfires, 1465+ You recieve plaques and 1825+ You recieve coloured cannons.

Also if you're account is a founders you get simmys.

I

ok and thank you very much .. you have been very helpful in confirming what i heard...

Next Question: If you have idk 4 sims in ea land.... Is that per sim or per acct ? or does one sim get the amensty?

Status
Not open for further replies.