• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I heard a rumor

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard a rumor from Stui that people are actually PvPing again on Pacific. I'm pretty sure he's lying. Can anyone confirm?

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

lol why would you listen to a word that stuii says to begin with.. he is a dee deeee deeeeeee:thumbdown:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol why would you listen to a word that stuii says to begin with.. he is a dee deeee deeeeeee:thumbdown:
Why would anyone listen to a word you'd have to say? basing whether or not someone is mentally stable off his spelling errors/grammar errors works these days?

V

Vandetta

few of us supr have been. we play lots of other shards though.

M

MasterP

No one cares what you say. Your a nobody. Stuii atleast pvp's and not on a stealther. Now your bashing someone else who is better then you will ever be at a game. Now go take your BiPolar meds and get off the real pvpers sacks!.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually see stui show up when ever kitty calls him for help of course kitty will call anyone she can get her hands on for help. There in mvp i think suppose to be the new hot thing, but i heard someone in mvp say cd keeps killing me at yew gate, lots of loot floating around yew gate rofl. I also heard supr lost a harrower to chad and someone from eotd who knew someone in eotd actually killing people in supr.. before people start going on about eotd being tram guild i played uo when there was no tram only fel so im sorry if all the riff raff falls on deaf ears as usual. :thumbup: Thats a good line though "the reason i got killed is because i play in 4 diff shards" I usually just say the reason i got killed is because i dont have the slightest clue as to what im doing but still have fun woot woot.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually see stui show up when ever kitty calls him for help of course kitty will call anyone she can get her hands on for help. There in mvp i think suppose to be the new hot thing, but i heard someone in mvp say cd keeps killing me at yew gate, lots of loot floating around yew gate rofl. I also heard supr lost a harrower to chad and someone from eotd who knew someone in eotd actually killing people in supr.. before people start going on about eotd being tram guild i played uo when there was no tram only fel so im sorry if all the riff raff falls on deaf ears as usual. :thumbup: Thats a good line though "the reason i got killed is because i play in 4 diff shards" I usually just say the reason i got killed is because i dont have the slightest clue as to what im doing but still have fun woot woot.
Sorry I have this real bad habit of scouting spawns and then calling in my guild for raids. I am very sorry that my playstyle offends you.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If he's including me in the list of people pvping, well, you can count me out!
yea last week u an set it off an supr worked together with random blues against me an 3 others. u cycled a few a chars in despsise but maybe someone else was on your acc...then asha said to set sorry for attacken u then u guys wiped out supr. an i came back in wiped u all out....but like i said maybe it was someone on your acc...or maybe u dont have to lie to kick it...zuang wannnabe?An also i dont think we killed set, acually on his gargoyale but u died......I get fights on the time on pac an wich pink is not at barley any,but im tird of these people sayen i let my accs. down an then i see em play. like kyrite if all u gals would just play like u used too even once a week. pac would be picken up hard..this month i took 3 harrys form cd,an one form gol,supr,cd. so to say there is no pvp on pac leave yew gate or log on bunch of fans.....always haten me for know reason..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea last week u an set it off an supr worked together with random blues against me an 3 others. u cycled a few a chars in despsise but maybe someone else was on your acc...then asha said to set sorry for attacken u then u guys wiped out supr. an i came back in wiped u all out....but like i said maybe it was someone on your acc...or maybe u dont have to lie to kick it...zuang wannnabe?An also i dont think we killed set, acually on his gargoyale but u died......I get fights on the time on pac an wich pink is not at barley any,but im tird of these people sayen i let my accs. down an then i see em play. like kyrite if all u gals would just play like u used too even once a week. pac would be picken up hard..this month i took 3 harrys form cd,an one form gol,supr,cd. so to say there is no pvp on pac leave yew gate or log on bunch of fans.....always haten me for know reason..
meh all fun, i thought it was funny too when he was yelling sorry though. i log on nearly every day to check for pvp idk if we have miss matched times or not but i haven't seen you guys on.

N

NoBuddy

Hehe, you said Kyrite...I so remember chasing him around back in the days of FOO. He still house hiding?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
meh all fun, i thought it was funny too when he was yelling sorry though. i log on nearly every day to check for pvp idk if we have miss matched times or not but i haven't seen you guys on.
i dont gate fight much, i play all the servers i dont ping over 110 too..so i raid all day long when i play. if u ever want a fight do despsise ill be sure to show up or any other spawn wich i know u dont spawn...But thats what i do on uo know a days to keep me entertained...an for kyrite know he still blasts around yew gate...but know instead of killing 2v1 hes dyen 2v1 i never knew him to house hide.....

N

NoBuddy

He did....Kyrite only had 2 things going for him. He was a screen skipper, and he had a house a bit NW of gate he would run in if he was getting whipped. But that was 4 years ago.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well kyrite may not be all the great compared to some people but he was generally better then average in dueling and a bit smarter on the field, and i dont think i've ever seen him run to the house even if its like 5v1, so idk where you got your shiet from.

N

NoBuddy

From many times chasing him into said house. He was merely faster than most. Regardless, no matter now...that's many years removed.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
despite not liking kyrite, he was a par player. You weren't going to just kill him like most of the people in UO with no effort.

N

NoBuddy

That is true, especially since, like most of the higher end pvpers, you couldn't catch him.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is true, especially since, like most of the higher end pvpers, you couldn't catch him.
We get it dude, you're still butt hurt after all these years because you couldn't kill someone so you're accusing them of speedhacking.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well kyrite may not be all the great compared to some people but he was generally better then average in dueling and a bit smarter on the field, and i dont think i've ever seen him run to the house even if its like 5v1, so idk where you got your shiet from.
He was somewhat of a joke on Pacific at least for years

N

NoBuddy

We get it dude, you're still butt hurt after all these years because you couldn't kill someone so you're accusing them of speedhacking.
Not quite, genius, but thanks for playing.

N

NoBuddy

So Chad...Pac even worth playing anymore, or best to pick up and head to ATL or something else? What shard(s) you jump to, if you're still playing?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Chad...Pac even worth playing anymore, or best to pick up and head to ATL or something else? What shard(s) you jump to, if you're still playing?
I don't really know, but I would recommend going to Atlantic. It's the only shard I log into...if I log in. Great Lakes might tickle your fancy if you're into non faction fighting.

S

SUPRsalad

I miss this game and talk of it fondly. You guys should all honestly try to get along a little better. You're all you got. You'd be surprised how much I miss each of you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really know, but I would recommend going to Atlantic. It's the only shard I log into...if I log in. Great Lakes might tickle your fancy if you're into non faction fighting.
Yea Great Lakes is fun if you like trying to raid a harrower being fought over by 3 completely non faction guilds. One has 30, the other has 20, and another guild has about 10.

ATL is much more fun lately.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I could careless what most you need to say about how i pvp :) I have not logged in at all just to refresh some of my houses then close accounts,

I will tell you a few things though, The reason your server is dead is because you have to many high end pvpers stacked up in one guild,

If you guys want to bring pacific back break up make your own guild and recruit your own members like I did,

I spent years making pvpers better so down the road we always had quality pvpers to fight, A lot of you guys were horrible and one combo kills when I met you and over the years majority of you have turned yourself around into top knotch pvpers And that is because a more experienced pvper showed u a few tricks to really turn your game around.. Now take the knowledge you learn and share it with people in CD, or Supr, Even Asha I hear is finally becoming a decent pure mage. the players are all around you, But sometimes you need to take people and push them in the right direction so they can really get a concept on how to pvp.

As for Pacific's Future, its pretty much like the Cleveland Cavaliers or the Denver nuggets, once the headliners leaves the shard really is irrelevant.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could careless what most you need to say about how i pvp :) I have not logged in at all just to refresh some of my houses then close accounts,

I will tell you a few things though, The reason your server is dead is because you have to many high end pvpers stacked up in one guild,

If you guys want to bring pacific back break up make your own guild and recruit your own members like I did,

I spent years making pvpers better so down the road we always had quality pvpers to fight, A lot of you guys were horrible and one combo kills when I met you and over the years majority of you have turned yourself around into top knotch pvpers And that is because a more experienced pvper showed u a few tricks to really turn your game around.. Now take the knowledge you learn and share it with people in CD, or Supr, Even Asha I hear is finally becoming a decent pure mage. the players are all around you, But sometimes you need to take people and push them in the right direction so they can really get a concept on how to pvp.

As for Pacific's Future, its pretty much like the Cleveland Cavaliers or the Denver nuggets, once the headliners leaves the shard really is irrelevant.
We said you where decent a pvp we didn't need a paragraph good god.