• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have the perfect Mother's Day gift.....

E

eolsunder1

another great mothers day gift that isn't the norm is

ediblearrangements.com

its a bouquet of fruit arranged in a variety of ways, many of which are hand dipped in great chocolate. A nice present other than the basic stuff you might get for your mother. You can order a balloon and card to go along with it, and is a great present for someone out of town, since there are MANY stores about, chances are there is one near her house.

For about 100 bucks, you can get a chocolate bouquet, card, balloon, and delivered to her place. I've ordered her one for her birthday, and she loved it. I've ordered some for xmas for the office and we all tested them out. The chocolate is excellent.

Now, my only suggestion is to get the arrangement that is MOSTLY chocolate. Fruit you can buy from the store, why pay that amount for just fruit. if your going to pay the money, get the arrangement that is mostly hand dipped chocolate. The chocolate is excellent. Or, you can get the boxed fruit which has more of a variety. The strawberries dipped in coconut, almonds, etc are great, along with my number 1 favorite, the dual white/black chocolate bananas. For the same 100 bucks, you can get the chocolate arrangement, or 3 boxes of dipped fruit only (i suggest the strawberry variety/bananas/pineapple daisies).

You can't go wrong with this gift.