• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have the following for trade.....

A

AntiOTF

I am wanting all the *cursed* shawdow dancers leggings one can bring me, the more the better, will accept up to 30-50 of them. I have no gold, but can trade a fencing scroll, or some CBD's for some if ya like, or I can pay cash. The choice is yours.

Also, I a selling a fencing scroll for gold if anyone wants to buy it cheap just let me know, and I'll throw it on a vendor at moonglow gate for 1.2 mil.

D

Dark_Schneider

I've got like 10 pairs. Got any cursed Staff of magi's?

P

pikon198

do you gotta kill dark fathers to get these cursed artis ?

P

Peddlerpug

<blockquote><hr>

Im pretty sure you have to solo them naked. Kinda like your sex life...

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, never heard that one before... love it hehe.

R

RobotPlanet

right I just checked the FAQ

Specifically for drops, kill the following:

Dark Father- Possible multiple Cursed Doom artifacts. (backpack drop)
Berserker Daemon- Berserker Scythe (corpse looted drop)
Light Daemon- Staff of Pyros (corpse looted drop) and/or Cursed Doom artifact (backpack drop)
Void Daemon- Vorpal Blade (corpse looted drop) and/or Cursed Doom artifact (backpack drop)
Bone Daemon- Possible multiple Cursed Doom artifacts (backpack drop)
Balron- Possible multiple Cursed Doom artifacts (backpack drop)
Devourer of Souls- Cursed Doom artifact (backpack drop)

I

imported_Death of Hemp

I have 20-30 of the legs. I'm not looking for anything you have listed but, perhaps you would take some cash and transfer it into gold to buy some? Or, you may have other items (i.e. other cursed hats of magi, hearts of lion, fey legs, aegis of grace, runic kits) or something else I may be interested in trading for. PM me or ICQ at 405-364-158 and we'll try and figure something out.

M

majorwoo

the pyros staff are backpack drops. At least they were, when I got some.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

the pyros staff are backpack drops. At least they were, when I got some.

[/ QUOTE ]

It depended on when you got them. At the beginning of the event, you had to loot them off of the corpse. When they got tougher and started to power up and create rubble, thats when they started dropping into packs. I haven't gotten one since the most recent update and think they're done dropping.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

I have 20-30 of the legs. I'm not looking for anything you have listed but, perhaps you would take some cash and transfer it into gold to buy some? Or, you may have other items (i.e. other cursed hats of magi, hearts of lion, fey legs, aegis of grace, runic kits) or something else I may be interested in trading for. PM me or ICQ at 405-364-158 and we'll try and figure something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo! It's a wrap.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

Im pretty sure you have to solo them naked. Kinda like your sex life...

[/ QUOTE ]

Solo Sex life sign me up buddy its a win win!!!