• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Have Some Questions Please

• Thread starter imported_Brownie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Brownie

I have read through the multitude of post, but i am unclear about some things.

1. I understand that the amnesty program is based on entitlement days, which consist of the days I actually paid for. My question is, moving forward, AFTER AMNESTY, are skill locks for all newly created sims based on paid account days or the regular way of starting with 20, then add every 21 days. The reason I ask is, I wanted to understand if I retired a sim and recreated, would I start with 20 or whatever the ACCOUNT was entitled too. I am asking about skill locks only, of course I understand this would not include gifts/objects as those could be transferred.

2. Will we ever get to a point where we can change the heads of our sims? This would really eliminate the need to recreate (at least for me) and therefore we wouldnt loose the skill points we had earned. Sometimes you just get sick of looking at the same old face - lol

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

1. I understand that the amnesty program is based on entitlement days, which consist of the days I actually paid for. My question is, moving forward, AFTER AMNESTY, are skill locks for all newly created sims based on paid account days or the regular way of starting with 20, then add every 21 days. The reason I ask is, I wanted to understand if I retired a sim and recreated, would I start with 20 or whatever the ACCOUNT was entitled too. I am asking about skill locks only, of course I understand this would not include gifts/objects as those could be transferred.

I believe it has been stated that in the future locks will be reworked to be based on entitlement days.

2. Will we ever get to a point where we can change the heads of our sims? This would really eliminate the need to recreate (at least for me) and therefore we wouldnt loose the skill points we had earned. Sometimes you just get sick of looking at the same old face - lol

If we get this feature, I wouldn't expect it for a long time. (ie. after the merges are done, amnesty, bug fixes, 4th and 5th year gifts...)

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Brownie

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I believe it has been stated that in the future locks will be reworked to be based on entitlement days.

If we get this feature, I wouldn't expect it for a long time. (ie. after the merges are done, amnesty, bug fixes, 4th and 5th year gifts...)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. So I assume your response to my question is yes, if I create a new sim it would start with say, 54 locks, based on the age of the account?

2. I believe my question was asking if it was even a possibility. I know that it wouldn't be implemented in the near future as l am well aware of the time consuming matters at hand.

Thank you

G

I believe Sindran is correct on the amnesty question. My understanding is that as long as the account is active before deadline, then from that point forward all skill locks for any sim on that account will be based on entitlement days, not sim age as it has been in the past. It's also my understanding though, that if you *don't* reinstate the account before the amnesty deadline, that this isn't the case....which makes sense because if that's not true then what would be the point of setting a deadline at all. I've also heard that one day in the future, all skill locks will be given out according to account age, so I'm a little unclear myself as to why the deadline is so important, or even necessary

G

according to parizad in the town hall meeting i just left, she cannot commit to the skill locks. She said, maybe, probably, hopefully and a few other non-committal terms. They are still working on them. I have no idea what that means but then again I often have no idea what the "answers" mean that are often given.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Did anyone else happen to notice a couple day ago Lee's head in game changed and he has blue hair, which he didn't have in the beginning. I only have 1 of his sims bookmarked, I know that sim changed heads.....

So I would say the possibility is high, maybe at a cost tho...
When would this happen? No clue.

I

imported_Brownie

Thank you all fOr your info, I guess as with a lot of things, we will know more when the dust settles:) I appreciate all of your efforts to answer my questions. Just so you know they were just curiosities, nothing I felt was pressing, just wanted to know:)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did anyone else happen to notice a couple day ago Lee's head in game changed and he has blue hair, which he didn't have in the beginning. I only have 1 of his sims bookmarked, I know that sim changed heads.....

So I would say the possibility is high, maybe at a cost tho...
When would this happen? No clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite write Qute. Perhaps Lee was testing to see if it'd be possible.