• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have returned!

Revan299s

Visitor
Returning to UO after 10+ years... lol It's about time this went free to play lol even though 30m after playing I resubbed on both accounts xD

Just doing a shoutout to see if anyone is around that I used to hang with...

my main's were;

Gandalf
Bowen
Sir QuiGon
Sir Gandalf

Guild was Cerulean Sorcerors [CS]

I am also looking to join at least a semi-active PvM guild

Also, Is High Seas worth it? Or should I just jump into ToL?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Returning to UO after 10+ years... lol It's about time this went free to play lol even though 30m after playing I resubbed on both accounts xD

Just doing a shoutout to see if anyone is around that I used to hang with...

my main's were;

Gandalf
Bowen
Sir QuiGon
Sir Gandalf

Guild was Cerulean Sorcerors [CS]

I am also looking to join at least a semi-active PvM guild

Also, Is High Seas worth it? Or should I just jump into ToL?
Welcome back friend :), as per High Seas there's a 2.0 version that should be coming out either this year or next... it was discussed during the 20th Anniversary NEWS - Ultima Online 20th Anniversary "What's Coming to Britannia" and Q&A- With Notes. Personally I would wait until then unless you mainly want to be a pirate during your return hehe :p

Matt803

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome! I am also just getting back into UO. I stopped playing around 06 or 07.
I am also looking for a good PVM guild to hang out with and get back into things.