• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have moved my sim to Ea Land now what

G

Hello I have just moved my first sim to EA land. When I went to move my second sim from another town I was told I could not do that???? What the heck. I am so confused. I am very worried about this. I have only one account with 3 sims one in Blazing Falls(that was moved to EA Land) 1 in Alphaville and one in Calvin Creek. I do not have multiple accounts and I have been working on my sims in these 3 city's for a very long time. I do not want to leave them behind. I was under the impression that we were able to move to EA Land and have multiliple sims there till the merge happens. So now what do I do? I am worried cause I share this account with my Daughter and 2 of the sims are hers. I would like to get her sims moved to EA Land as well but if I have to wait I understand I just want to make sure that they will arrive sometime. Has any one heard about this? Does any one have any suggestions?

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Hello I have just moved my first sim to EA land. When I went to move my second sim from another town I was told I could not do that???? What the heck. I am so confused. I am very worried about this. I have only one account with 3 sims one in Blazing Falls(that was moved to EA Land) 1 in Alphaville and one in Calvin Creek. I do not have multiple accounts and I have been working on my sims in these 3 city's for a very long time. I do not want to leave them behind. I was under the impression that we were able to move to EA Land and have multiliple sims there till the merge happens. So now what do I do? I am worried cause I share this account with my Daughter and 2 of the sims are hers. I would like to get her sims moved to EA Land as well but if I have to wait I understand I just want to make sure that they will arrive sometime. Has any one heard about this? Does any one have any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure about this but I think it would only let me schedule one sim to move over at a time. After that one was moved I scheduled the other one to move.

If anyone else knows more than I do, they will soon let you know.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

G

That sucks about only moving one at a time. I hope that they dont take the city's down before I can get at least one moved lol. Thanks for you response so far its been the best one I have recieved. LOL

D

DGLita

There shouldnt be any 7 day delay on moving any sim now, who told you you couldnt move?