• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] I have lots of clean up items for trade. I want ATL stuff.

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanting to trade for items of equal value, doesn't have to be the exact things. I'll list the items worth in points according to test center next to each item.

4x 2006 Holiday Stocking (has all items it originally came with) - 17610 points per bag

14x Gift Boxes (no neon ones, just older ones.) - 6500 points per box

12x Snowy Scene Christmas snow globes - 8000 points per globe

1x 2005 Christmas Sleigh deed - 3500 points

8x 2005 Christmas Reindeer deed - 3500 points each

9x Holiday Tree deed - 50 points each

All items equal up to 289,390 in clean up points. I think it's well worth the effort to look. I hope someone else feels the same way. I would love to make a trade with someone. We can both come out ahead on our main shard come clean up time.

I also have 8 soul stone fragment tokens and 4 spring decor collection tokens available on your server and would be willing to trade them for the same on ATL or maybe work out a deal like 1 ss frag for 1 new dye.

My ICQ # is 619511434. Feel free to icq me with inquiries. Thanks!