• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] I have differently colored "green" seeds which identify themselves.

D

DarkVoid

I have been going through my seed collection lately, and I have:

Green Snake Plant seed. Actual color of seed: bright green.

Green Fern seed. Actual color of seed: dark green.

Green Campion Flowers seed. Actual color of seed: bright green.

Is this normal for green seeds or is this a bug which should be sent in? I do not know what they were harvested from as these could very well be from someone else's collection I found in a house that fell, and I am wondering if these will produce the correct colored seeds if grown, and if they should be considered a rare seed because of the color mismatch to the name.

Are there any other varieties of colored seeds which when harvested from plants come out the wrong color?

I can host a pic of these seeds somewhere if you want to make sure it's not just my monitor playing tricks on me - I'm sure it's not the monitor.

I

italiano1958

this question is about a special type of seed, which monster or quest would drop me a seed that grows tall and short hedges my e-mail is [email protected] if you could or my icq of 461801378 at your earliest convenience thanks, happy easter.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this question is about a special type of seed, which monster or quest would drop me a seed that grows tall and short hedges my e-mail is [email protected] if you could or my icq of 461801378 at your earliest convenience thanks, happy easter.
Tall hedges - kill Juka mages, kappas or plague beasts.
Short hedges - kill Ant Lions, Mummies and Serpentine Dragons.

All others - the magic 8-Ball says your answer will be here

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been going through my seed collection lately, and I have:

Green Snake Plant seed. Actual color of seed: bright green.

Green Fern seed. Actual color of seed: dark green.

Green Campion Flowers seed. Actual color of seed: bright green.

Is this normal for green seeds or is this a bug which should be sent in? I do not know what they were harvested from as these could very well be from someone else's collection I found in a house that fell, and I am wondering if these will produce the correct colored seeds if grown, and if they should be considered a rare seed because of the color mismatch to the name.

Are there any other varieties of colored seeds which when harvested from plants come out the wrong color?

I can host a pic of these seeds somewhere if you want to make sure it's not just my monitor playing tricks on me - I'm sure it's not the monitor.
Seeds have had this problem for a while. Bright seeds will not always have "bright" in the name.

You can ID them with poppy dust and the bright will show up.

If you have a bright seed and one that is bright but does not have the correct name you can put them in the gardening toolbox and they will both say bright.

But the toolbox does not correct the missing bright on bright seeds.

Hope my post makes sense.