• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have come home

Ldy Death

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all for those that wonder who I am an those that know an wondered were i have gone I am Lady death better known as Lady Retribution Daughter of Death Lord Dracus an those that ran The Fallen Lords so many years ago . I reach out to all those blood children lovers lost ones you name it I am here an loud an proud an my thirst grows for my minions to come home well over 250 we were + an the guild was placed in Lord Oggie's hands my trusted right hand . so many names could flow past my lips but so little time

feel free to contact me
Jakk aka my revenge on uo :p
cecil nad all of you
fireing up old icq tho i prefer to skype now a days

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to Pacific, Ldy ! Come over to UHall and say hi when you get a chance...