• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have an old account that was closed, but I thought I could reopen it for free.

• Thread starter imported_Spacey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Spacey

I have an old account that I closed awhile back because I couldn't afford to pay for that extra one. I thought I would log in and see if my sims were still there (not likely) since we can now have free accounts... but I try and it tells me my paid subscription has run out. How do you log in for free?

S

Sweetdesiderata

Did you download the Ea Land client? I think the old TSO software wont for for free accounts.

I

imported_Spacey

Thank you Sarah. I misunderstood and thought you only needed the new download of EALand. I had patched back to the production cities and that is why it was not working. As soon as I patched to EALand, I could log in.