• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i have a question for you guys

• Thread starter independent117
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

independent117

i tried looking in the tech threads , but how come i can log in any of my other sims. for an example say i have bill, bob, and sue im only allowed to log on bill, but i want to log on bob not bill, but the other 2 are all grey : ( i know you can only log 1 sim on at a time, i just talking abt when you log in and see all the sims im only allowed to play wiht the main sim of that account. but before the merge i was able to play with all of them on at a time

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

Is this a paid account? Or free?

[/ QUOTE ]

paid

G

<blockquote><hr>

i tried looking in the tech threads , but how come i can log in any of my other sims. for an example say i have bill, bob, and sue im only allowed to log on bill, but i want to log on bob not bill, but the other 2 are all grey : ( i know you can only log 1 sim on at a time, i just talking abt when you log in and see all the sims im only allowed to play wiht the main sim of that account. but before the merge i was able to play with all of them on at a time

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are using a desktop shortcut from before the last update, create a new one from the EALand folder. Or just log-in from the Start menu or EALand/TSOPatch folder.

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are using a desktop shortcut from before the last update, create a new one from the EALand folder. Or just log-in from the Start menu or EALand/TSOPatch folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you it worked : ) can somebody please close this thread : )

Status
Not open for further replies.