• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a question for Spellweaving

Pinky Pixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a question for Spellweaving the skill 「Arcane Circle (Myrshalee)」

in uo.com say:

「The level of power of the focus is increased by one if the arcane circle at West Britain Bank or in Prism Of Light is used. This makes a level six focus possible with four other players.」

but.......

in West Britain Bank i never see arcane circle.....

who can tell me in where??? (if have a map or pic is good)

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What server are you on? If not an oggicial server... you are SOL

Pinky Pixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
formosa server , i just try 5 Spellweaving people (1people 120skill , other is 100skill) then use Arcane Circle . (120 skill use)

same.... will give me arcane focus (str +5 / 8HR)

But there is a very special situation, I have a human give a arcane focus (str +6 / 8HR) but he Spellweaving skill 100 only

my Gargoyle Spellweaving skill 120 give a arcane focus (str +5 / 8HR)

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The american servers have a speacial circle at wbb(like the one at the end of the prism of light dungeon), i havent played any non american servers, so sorry, i cannot speak for them.

That being said, formosa looks awesome with that many people at WBB.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just reread what you said. Have both characters used at lvl 3 spellweaving mastery?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The player that has 120 needs to do the spell.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes. if both of your toons (the skill 100, and 120) have eaten a lvl 3 mastery, you can get a lvl 6 focus with just the 2 of you