• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a problem....

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Whenever I see a character statue maker I have to buy it. So I am starting a group. If anyone else has this problem please join the group and we can help eachother. I swear if I dont buy the character statue on the vendor I shiver and feel sick.... I think I have a problem!!!

L

Lady Katherine

I wish I was "experienced" enough to use one of those... only 10 1/2 months to go!

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

I swear if I dont buy the character statue on the vendor I shiver and feel sick.... I think I have a problem!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sympathetic. Insert Bells (both holiday and birthday) instead of character statues and you have my problem. I have close to 500 of those little ringers. The only cure I have found to ease the shivers is to buy them. Now, if they only had cow bells!