• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a problem here

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys

I just placed a plot on atlantic and wanted to finalize my design and i get a message saying: Illegal object house cannot be committed?..Anyone had this before? I would be much obliged if anyone can help me on this

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That usually means that there is a tile/tiles (wall, floor, roof, etc) that are blocking commitment. Check each floor for orange highlighted pieces. Make sure to change the transparency of the walls too, as sometimes the culprit is hidden. If you play in the EC and do not see any orange highlighted pieces, change to the CC and look. I have been having an issue lately when customizing my house in the EC there will be a blocking tile but it will not highlight in the EC. Once I change to the CC I can see it right away.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That usually means that there is a tile/tiles (wall, floor, roof, etc) that are blocking commitment. Check each floor for orange highlighted pieces. Make sure to change the transparency of the walls too, as sometimes the culprit is hidden. If you play in the EC and do not see any orange highlighted pieces, change to the CC and look. I have been having an issue lately when customizing my house in the EC there will be a blocking tile but it will not highlight in the EC. Once I change to the CC I can see it right away.
sorry for me replying so late as I was sick in RL...Many thanks for the info..You where right one wall wasnt placed right