• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Have a ???! I Need Help!

• Thread starter cosmiccharlie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

cosmiccharlie

im a little confused. i thought if you were a paying customer you can more then 1 sim to play on your account. I have the max of 3 sims but i can only play 1 and its not my normal sim. If i click on my main sim it says you can only have 1 sim. If anyone knows what is goin on pls let me know. ty!

G

Do you play on TSO.exe (a.k.a TSOPatcher?) or TSOClient.exe?

C

cosmiccharlie

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w

F

Fool at TC

Try updating TC3 and then updating back to EALand. Worked for me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what my TSOPatch shortcut target line reads also.

Try logging in with TSOClient and see if you can get into TC3 that way, if you've already downloaded yesterday's 8.4 MB patch. The target line to your TSO Client short cut should read:

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -r1024x768 -w "-CSCity:Test Center 3"

The last part of the shortcut, including the right spaces between is important so just copy and paste this into the target line of your TSO Client shortcut on your desktop. If that gets you into TC3, then from then on you should be able to log into TC3 with the first shortcut without a problem.

C

cosmiccharlie

ok on my main icon that worked. when i click on my short cuts it still only lets me play only 1 sim. Anyone know how to fix the short cuts?

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok on my main icon that worked. when i click on my short cuts it still only lets me play only 1 sim. Anyone know how to fix the short cuts?

[/ QUOTE ]

You log into each additional account through a shortcut that you create to the TSOClient.exe file on your desktop....have you created that shortcut yet? Find the file in your EA Land folder, right click on it and "Create Shortcut". Then modify the target line of THAT shortcut with the modification I gave you. If you want to be able to log into EA Land, all you do is modify the CSCity portion to say EA Land instead of Test Center 3.