• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a good question

H

Homi

Here is a question totaly off topic from the rest of the posts.

A Few ppl might be interested to find this out as well as I.

What is the max item limit for moving out of a house that will retain in your inventory . Meaning If I had 200 or more items of mine in a house will all 200 items go into my inventory ? If so what is the max limit ?

R

rieley

<blockquote><hr>

Yes I know I keep the objects, But what is the limit ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check with Parizad.

H

Homi

Didn't really want to bohter her this is why I posted it here lol I know she and the others are very busy. but I just might have to

G

Good question !

I've never come across a limit and I've moved some really old sims with a lot full of objects between properties. Not that I've ever stopped to count the number of items, mind you !

Polly

G

I'm not aware of a limit where you would lose items by moving, but you cant buy anything new until you empty your inventory.

G

Your limit is however many objects you own at the time of moving out of your house (or out of the city, in the case of the bullet trains). Your inventory will expand to hold all of your items.

Last time I checked, 30 is the soft limit for inventory items. If you have more than 30 items in your inventory, you cannot add anything else to inventory until you bring it down below 30 items.

Hope that answers your question.

N

NightFlyer

For reference on one old sim of mine I had over 330 objects, cant remember exactly how many, but it was over that.

H

Homi

Ok that moreless awnsers my question my sim is 1921 days old so should be on the safe side lol.

Tyasvm for all your info's : )

Best regards

Homi

G

you are only resricted by your personal si inventory limit that grows from 100 up 1 each week that you are subscribed so seeing your sim is 1921 dys old it *should have room for 374.4 objects, but as for the household there is or used to be a 950 tile limit whether u place 374 single tile objects or fewer then 374 and u use multi-tile ojects.

Regardless of those limits no matter how many they may be what ever you own that is placeable on yor lot will go into your inventory even if you've used up the 30 slots with other objects, everything will fit. Too bad they can't give us more room by simply raising our inventory to say 100 or 200.