• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a bad feeling about this...

J

Jhym

I know Wilki had said the bod changes were in the next publish...

however, I have gotten two large iron bods in the past week or two. Lots of iron too, but I figure that's the RNG. I'm wondering if he put in the 'large bod fix' he was talking about but not the remainder of changes.

So anyone else Legendary getting large irons now?

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

I think that fix went in before talking about the other changes so don't worry

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I've received a couple iron armor LBODs too. I too didn't think that change was actually in yet.

L

Lilac Crypt

I'm with Kallie.. Wilki did mention he got that part in. My legendary smith is suddenly being overwhelmed with small and large iron armor deeds.

I'm not all that pleased.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

This will balance out with the rest of the changes scheduled in January.

J

Jhym

Why yes, it's all about balance

On the one hand, hundreds of thousands of iron bods

On the other hand, angry smiths throwing runic hammers at <Insert Dev Name Here>.

Very balanced.

L

Lilac Crypt

A LOT like that.

For example.. and yes, I know the random generator is always at work.. but still. Out of my legendary smith's last 22 bod pulls.. one 15 exc large iron chain, 20 exc large axe, 20 exc iron ring, 10 norm large iron ringmail.

The axes, I've grown used to.. but three large iron bods out of the remaining 21? Honestly, I don't want to fill large iron bods for a chance at powders of fort.

Yeah, there's one iron bod with a chance at an anvil.. that is so not worth me wasting my few bod chances on my legendary smith with this overwhelming heap of large iron demands.

I'm in favor of making it stop.

J

Jhym

Well, I got a shadow iron bod today anyway. So at least I know it's the RNG and not some major problem.

It could be worse, we could be getting only valorite. Bucklers.

L

Lilac Crypt

Shaddap. My Valorite female plate armor bod still hurts my feelingses.

G

I got a valorite 15n chainmail leggings yesterday and a verite 15x ringmail sleeves today.

Only my second valorite sbod ever ( 70 month account).